Piggle the Cowboy - new pattern :)

Sunday, August 30, 2009

It has been a productive weekend so far.

I wanted to test my hippo pattern so i started making one out of pink wool - but it seems he has turned into a pig! Then I made him a removeable hat to go between his ears :)



And here is his story:
Piggle the Cowboy hails from the Wild West. He is tough and strong and always gets his way. With his daunting blue cowboy hat, and threateningly fuzzy tail, any saloon will go silent at the mere sight of him.



I have just made the pattern available in here if you would like to make one for yourself or for a friend.




ohh and the hat is removable of course :)


Enjoy :)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. That is just too cute :) wish I knew how to crochet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's actually knitted! do you know how to knit at all? :)

    I'm guessing tea takes up most of your spare time. I switch between knitting and crochet depending on how i'm feeling at the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knit a tiny little bit, nothing fancy though :) ... very much a beginner!

    ReplyDelete

-