Sunday craft markets & a few crafty faves

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Visited two markets today with a friend - the Sunday markets at southbank (under the Arts Centre bridge), and the craft market associated with the Melbourne Writers Festival which had a 'stories' theme.

Saw some lovely resin bracelets at southbank, but they weren't quite as beautiful as my favourite ones on etsy: DELiciousDesignz and bobishi



Both are lovely ladies from DUST (the Down Under Street Team). Will hopefully get around to buying something from these shops, although I guess the thing with resin molds is that they come in certain sizes, and I have very very small fingers and wrists. But I will do some investigating :)

Will hopefully get around to posting up my newest creations later tonight :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thanks for the feature. I am sure I could make something that would fit you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. that would be exciting :) I will have to work out what size fingers i actually have :p

    ReplyDelete

-