Free crochet pattern: Matt Smith Eleventh Doctor

Monday, April 05, 2010

Not quite in time for the new series but close enough! A new pattern for Matt Smith as the Eleventh Doctor! I loved the new episode :) and wanted to have this out to celebrate.

Download the pattern from the Patterns page as part of the Mini Doctor Who's pattern.

I know the shirt colour is wrong, but there weren't many pics out when I first started the plushie so wasn't sure what was to be the final costume. The pattern has the correct pinky-red colour.

I've also just finished listening to BigFinish's UNIT series with David Tennant in the final episode - great stuff!
So here's a pic of Matt taking over the role - awww


Click here for the 'Oh no I forgot his suspenders' update

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Awww Matt Smith is adorable! My mum is gonna have a go at making him, so i'll let you know how it goes :D Thanks for the pattern x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! will look forward to seeing how she goes with it - let me know if any questions come up along the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great, just found your site, cant wait to try it!!!

    ReplyDelete

-