Firefly fibers

Friday, January 21, 2011

You may remember the fiber I won from Inspiration Fibers recently - well you can probably imagine my excitement to see Amanda's new range of Firefly inspired creations! Joss Whedon is well known to be supportive and lovely about his fans' crafty endeavours (CrochetMe interview) - so I'm sure he'd love these too! 
Thought I'd leave off the colourway names so you can guess which fiber is inspired by which Firefly character!
Pop over HERE to find out the answers  (and HERE for the ideas behind them) 
Click on the images for a link to the fiber on etsy

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Thank you so much for this blog post! As every good Indie fiber artist knows, it's our customers who make us! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Crystal I bet they are too ^_^

    I think I like the Kaylee one best - but probably cos I love her as a character... the Inara is probably what I'd be most likely to spin first though :p

    ReplyDelete

-