2nd Blogeversary! and Inspiration Fibers yarn

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hello lovely readers - it's my 2nd Blogeversary!

After finishing school plus five years of full time study, I suddenly no longer needed to feel guilty for just creating things again. But somehow I felt a bit lost getting home from work each day, not knowing what to focus on and not feeling very happy.

I started up this blog, began designing patterns, and during the last two years have got to know many lovely creative people all around the world ^_^

Thanks for all your support along the way, and enjoy some pics of yarn spun from this amazing Inspiration Fibers fluff below


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Awesome spinning! And beautiful photos, too!
    Thanks for sharing--I love seeing how the batts turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on two years!

    That yarn is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amanda and Jess ^_^ this is my fave spun yarn so far
    It was so sproingy when I took it off the wheel! then I washed it and it's all straight again :p

    ReplyDelete

-