Tubey!

Sunday, June 05, 2011

My Tubey is done ^_^

Tubey (free pattern) by Cassie Rovitti
(view on ravelry: pattern | my project)

This was a time consuming knit! I lost motivation a little after the stranded section as the ribbing above it didn’t hold shape and created a puffy bit.
The original Tubey pattern has lovely stripes, but I loved the look of uncia’s Onion Pink Tubey (rav login required) with its stranded colour work os I made up my own chart
Feel free to use chart for your own tubey but would appreciate a linky - and make sure you note the troubles I had -> I solved the puffyness issue by hand-stitching in some lines of back stitch to pull ribbing together in that section and now seems ok. If I did it again I might decrease just under the bust to account for this before starting the stranded section.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

-