Kristi socks

Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Kristi from the book Sock Innovation by Cookie A.

While I don't buy many non-digital patterns, I bought Cookie A's book after seeing some of westozcaat's (Ravelry login required) socks and wanting to try something a bit more complex. The book has 15 patterns, and I jumped to one of the last patterns because they looked most exciting.


These are definitely the best fitting socks I've made yet, and the most entertaining, but you wouldn't want to take these on if trying to use a cable needle, however, as they would take forever. I made them a little smaller by reducing the vertical lines on each side as recommended in the pattern.


The yarn is The Uncommon Thread Tough Sock in the Nimbostratus colourway, and I picked it up at Loop in London when I was there last year. With luck, I'll have enough left over for some fingerless gloves.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

-